PPH Call Centers: Necessity or Luxury?
In this era where people prefer to text and do everything online themselves do you really need a price per head call center? The short answer is: yes.
As a bookie, one of the reasons you are probably looking to go for a pay per head service is because your business has grown and you want to give your clients more options, have a professional image and simplify your operation.
Advantages of Having pay per head call centers:
Pay per head call centers continue to be a necessity for every bookie, and you probably already know this if you are currently running your operation manually.
There are many reasons to consider offering this service to your clients:
- Contrary to what you may think there are still many people who much rather place a phone call and speak to a clerk than having to log into a website and take their time to figure out what they need.
- Price per Head call centers offer exclusive 800 numbers for your clients which makes it free for them to call in any time they want.
- Having a pay per head call center gives your customers a sense of confidence and trust that if they are experiencing any problem they can call
- In many cases, clients prefer not to use the online betting system, the internet makes many people feel nervous, yes, still in 2018.
- There are many times when your clients may experience technical problems, and having a call center is an excellent backup tool.
- Having more options for your clients to place bets is always good for your business.
- Call Centers don’t just have clerks taking bets, they also have customer service agents who take care of your clients’ needs.
- Calls are monitored and recorded in order to handle claims and verify quality control.
- Save time and money by having capable people attending to your clients’ requests.
- Many people prefer placing bets over the phone simply because it is faster, especially in the case of clients that place multiple bets.
It is important that if you are looking for a pay per head service that offers call center support for your business you make sure to test the service yourself, make sure the staff is knowledgeable, that their English is clear and they are properly trained to handle angry customers and difficult calls.
AcePerHead.com, for example, is known for the excellent teams they have, well trained and who offer excellent customer support.
Dealing with a professional pay per head call center will certainly help you focus on growing your business without having to worry about taking calls from your clients with questions or simply because they can’t get online.
When you work with a company like AceperHead.com you have the opportunity to choose whether you want to use the call center service or not. It’s up to you.
You know your clients better than anyone, having the call center option available for them is always a plus.
Contact AceperHead.com and take advantage of the six week trial that will give you the perfect chance to test their services.