The global sports betting market is projected to reach $59,530,7 million by 2026. Because of its enormous size, it makes sense that this is an amazing industry to grow a business in. Becoming a bookie isn’t just fun- it’s a highly lucrative investment. However, in order to thrive, it’s critical that you first set up a … Continue reading How Does a Pay Per Head Casino Service Work?
Best Pay Per Head Information
Football. It is America’s Game, and the most popular sport to watch in the United States. Even during the pandemic year, it averaged 15.4 million viewers per game. With that, comes gambling. America’s Game has plenty of sports fans that are begging to get in on the action. Whether it is Fantasy Football, an office pool, or … Continue reading 7 Football Betting Platform Benefits
Do you know what was once considered a taboo subject and is now the hottest topic in sports? Major US television networks are now onboard with discussing the sports betting business. And, it’s not only the broadcasters talking sports betting. With their new deal, the National Football League alone stands to increase revenue by $2.3 billion … Continue reading Starting a Successful Sports Betting Business
When it comes to sports betting, every bettor goes in with the intention to try to win some money. But, as they say, “the house always wins.” It certainly applies to the overall industry, with there being as much as $3 billion in bets per month in the US. Anyone can bet, but the question is really … Continue reading Making Money Through Sports Betting
Did you know that 46% of American adults are interested in placing sports bets? If you’re a fan of sports betting, you’re far from alone. 106 million Americans have you in good company, and that doesn’t even account for gamblers abroad. Becoming a bookie is an awesome way to make bank off your love for betting. There’s … Continue reading What is a PPH Bookie?
Sports betting. It can be an exhilarating rush, with the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat, just like on the field. If you are reading this, you have probably bet on a game or two before. You know what it is like to win, and what it is like to lose. But, maybe … Continue reading Sports Bookmaker: A Step-by-Step Guide
Did you know the global sports betting market was worth $85 billion in 2019? As legal online betting spreads across America, industry experts predict exponential growth in the coming years. There can be little doubt that sports gambling in America is big business. You know the ups and downs that come with betting. Even if you’re a … Continue reading Become a Sportsbook Owner
Do you know why 52.4% is the salient number in the sports betting industry? That’s the percentage a sports bettor must win their bets at standard -110 spread odds to break even. That means many of the best gamblers still lose 47.6% of the time! If the very best still lose that amount of bets, you … Continue reading About the Best Sports Wagering Software
Online sports betting is a huge business and has taken off in recent years. The industry as a whole is worth $67 billion and continues to grow. But, to be successful at this takes work. This is especially the case when it comes to betting on sports. One thing you can do to improve your odds is … Continue reading Sports Betting Software for Bookies
Did you know that 85% of Americans have placed a bet at some point in their lives? Well, it’s true, and around 60% of people across the country regularly turn to sports betting for entertainment. Now that 48 states have some form of legal gambling, it can be tempting to make some money as a sportsbook agent. … Continue reading Sports Betting Platform Services
Casinos. They are the places you dream of hitting it big. They can make someone go from rags to riches, and then probably get them back into rags again. The saying goes “the house always wins” and that is certainly true with casinos, even online. In 2019, the global industry was deemed to be worth $53.7 … Continue reading Pay Per Head Casino Service 101
Since 63% of Americans self-identify as sports fans, bookmakers have a large potential clientele to work with when beginning their sports betting service. If you want to make it in the world of sports and race betting, you likely are looking for ways to make growing your business easier. Bookie software solutions are the best way that you … Continue reading Bookie Software Solutions